- What is Ra Medical Systems, Inc.?
Ra Medical is a manufacturer of laser-based solutions as a tool in the treatment of certain vascular diseases.
- What year was Ra Medical founded?
Ra Medical was founded in 2002.
- Where is Ra Medical headquartered?
2070 Las Palmas Drive
Carlsbad, California 92011
PH: (760) 804-1648
- Who are Ra Medical's top executives?
Meet our management team.
- Where is Ra Medical incorporated?
Ra Medical incorporated in the state of California in 2002 and reincorporated to Delaware in 2018.
- When did Ra Medical go public and at what price?
Ra Medical's stock began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on September 27, 2018. The price of the common shares Ra Medical sold in its initial public offering was $17.00 per share.
- Where does Ra Medical trade and what is the ticker symbol?
Ra Medical's common stock is traded on the NYSE American under the symbol RMED.
- When are quarterly financial results announced and how can I stay informed?
All events will be reported on this site within the timeframe allotted by the SEC (45 days from the end of the quarter; 90 days from the end of the fiscal year December 31st), unless announced otherwise. Please see the event page for more information.
- How do I invest in Ra Medical?
You can purchase units in the Company through a registered broker-dealer of your choice. You cannot purchase units directly from the Company. For information about investing in stocks, you may want to consult a financial professional to explain to you the risks and suitability when investing.
- Does Ra Medical offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan (DSPP or DRIP)?
At this time, Ra Medical does not offer a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does Ra Medical pay a dividend?
At this time, Ra Medical does not pay a dividend.
- What is Ra Medical's fiscal year?
Ra Medical's fiscal year ends on December 31.
- Who is Ra Medical's transfer agent?
The transfer agent and registrar for the company's common stock is
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- Where do I find SEC filings?
- Who are Ra Medical's independent auditors?
Haskell and White LLP.
- Do you have another question that hasn't been answered?
Please submit investor questions by emailing us at: Jcain@lhai.com.